Meet with an Interior Painting Pro in Auburn & Seattle, WA
If the walls in your house could talk, would they say they need a fresh coat of paint? Don't wait any longer to brighten up your home. Contact Marquez Pro Painting Services to get started on your interior painting project. Many in Auburn & Seattle, WA area homeowners trust us to paint their homes, and you should, too.
We can paint any surface inside your home, including baseboards, trimmings and the sides of stairs. Call 206-257-8349 now to get a free estimate from a local interior painting pro. We proudly service in the greater Auburn & Seattle, WA area.
Hire a Pro vs. D-I-Y?
If you need professional house painting services in Auburn & Seattle, WA, make Marquez Pro Painting Services your top choice. You should choose us for your project because we:
- Provide free estimates on all of our house painting services
- Use beautiful paints that will last for years to come
- Tailor our painting services to fit your schedule and budget
Don't choose just any professional painter to paint your home's interior. Contact Marquez Pro Painting Services for your free painting estimate. We proudly service in the greater Auburn & Seattle, WA area.
Interior Painting Inspiration
You've been thinking about sprucing up the interior of your home or business, but you're not quite sure what you'd like to do. At Made Painting and Remodeling, we strive to deliver a beautiful space for our clients - here are some great options for your new interior painting project:
- Bedroom Colors: Bedrooms are the most personal, private spaces in the home and present the opportunity to incorporate your unique personality. Determining what you want the bedroom atmosphere will be will lead you to the right color palette. For example, muted greens and forest colors can create a cool and relaxing environment, while warm golds and sublte suedes create a warmer, more inviting space.
- Bathroom Colors: Looking to paint your bathroom and create a more tranquil retreat? Perhaps you want to brighten up your bathroom by giving it a new paint color scheme. Classic off-white bathroom paint colors are always a beautiful option, but if you want a customized look, consider choosing warm and inviting colors to create an open, airy feel. Or, incorporate light blue paint for a soothing, calming environment.
- Living Room and Office Colors: Your living space should reflect the personality of your family, and its paint color is one important element! The same applies to your office - you want to make sure the aesthetic environment reflects the amazing people who work there. For a fresh of fresh air, consider aqua paired with sandy white; or, choose a bright paint color paired with a neutral color for an energetic space.
Speak with our experienced professional painter today! We will listen to your needs and deliver an interior house painting plan that satisfies both your vision and your budget. We look forward to working with you.